Why Use Hemp Products?
- What problems and symptoms does hemp address? Formula 707® PhytoCare™ Organic Hemp Pellets contain 0.0% THC, are Organically Grown, Non-GMO, Non-Psychoactive and a source of naturally-occurring CBD and other phytocannabinoids. PhytoCare pellets are a first line of defense when you choose to help your horse manage nervousness, occasional joint discomfort and a healthy inflammatory response.
- What’s the PhytoCare™ Difference? As the number of hemp product offerings in the animal health industry continues to grow, it is increasingly important for both the retailer and consumer to know what the product on the shelf is tested, proven and trustworthy. With PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets you can have the confidence that the product is manufactured from organically-grown hemp material from our home state of Colorado. Every batch of our product is tested by an accredited, third-party laboratory to validate the following indicators of product quality and safety:
- >0.3% Phytocannabinoid Content
- 0.0% THC
- ZERO Residual Solvents
- ZERO Microcontaminants
PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets are manufactured by Formula 707 in our NASC-audited and certified facility in Colorado. In this growing hemp space in the animal supplementation market, you can have confidence in Formula 707 as your trusted hemp product provider.
How Do Hemp Products Affect My Horse?
- Will it test? Currently, in the US, horses are being tested for both THC and CBD. THC will disqualify in ALL eventing venues, but the permissibility of CBD varies by venue and association. We will continuously monitor any development in this area as rules are constantly changing, but we do recommend that you reach out to your association about the permissibility of CBD products that contain 0.00% THC.
- Withdrawal Information We have conducted comprehensive withdrawal studies with an accredited third-party laboratory and notable veterinarians. The studies conclude that CBD from PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets is non-detectable in blood samples 12 hours post administration.
- Will It Make My Horse High? NO! While the cannabinoids contained in PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets can be beneficial when used to aid in the reduction of anxiety, PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets are non-psychotropic (or non-mind altering). We have each batch tested by an accredited third-party laboratory to ensure that it contains 0.0% THC and will not have a psychotropic effect on your horse.
Dosages and Feeding Instructions
- Independent studies conducted by veterinarian partners:
- Nervousness was greatly reduced with a 25mg dosage (one scoop) once or twice daily.
- Mild onset lameness or occasional discomfort was greatly reduced with a 25mg dosage (one scoop) once or twice daily.
- 50 mg dosage (two scoops) twice daily produced a noticeable improvement in more serious or chronic conditions.
- What happens if my horse ingests more than a single serving? The daily administration rate of Formula 707 PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets can be increased to account for the specific needs of each horse. Toxicity at higher dosing levels has not been observed. As with any equine supplement, if your animal consumes more product than was intended or his condition worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Don’t be misled. There is a vast difference between PhytoCare™ Organic Hemp Pellets and hemp seed/seed oil products. Unlike PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets which are manufactured from broad spectrum hemp plant, hemp seed and seed oil products do not contain any measurable phytocannabinoid content. PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets, in contrast, contain at least 0.3% phytocannabinoid content (50-60mg per serving) to support a healthy endocannabinoid system.
PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets Sizes, MSRP and Servings
1LB – $58.95 (32 Servings)
2LB – $109.95 (64 Servings)
5LB – $261.95 (160 Servings)
10LB – $499.95 (320 Servings)
Please contact us directly at 970-284-5575 to learn how you can place an order for PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets.
Dr. Robert Silver
PhytoCare Organic Hemp Pellets are Veterinarian Formulated Dr. Robert Silver, a graduate of Colorado State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine, is an integrative veterinarian, researcher, and author who has been practicing medicine for over three decades. For the past 12 years, Dr. Silver has been investigating and recording the influence of cannabis on his patients; leading him to be recognized worldwide as the veterinary authority on treating companion animals with medicinal cannabis. He continues to be involved in ongoing studies detailing the benefits phytocannabinoids have on animals.